The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

2 posters

Nintendo DS translation projects

DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Nintendo DS translation projects Empty Nintendo DS translation projects

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/7/2010, 06:10

Since there is no board dealing with this, I'll post it here for interested users.

Crimson Nocturnal

This site is currently doing translations of both SaGa 2 (AKA Final Fantasy Legends 2 for Gameboy) and Summon Night X.

One feature that may interest users here, and that makes me want to share the site, is that in order to get plenty of regular posters, they have offered a competition to win a DS game of your choice during the months they choose to run it. As they lack enough active posters right now, they haven't started it up yet, but drumming up some more people for the site should help that. It also gives me a chance to try and win a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey since it never got a release in my country.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Nintendo DS translation projects Empty Re: Nintendo DS translation projects

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/7/2010, 22:31

I might join. Strange Journey looks so good its at my local gamestore for $35 right now. I'm thinking about getting it. And why wouldn't it release in the pal territorries? Is it hard to import NA games where you live?
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/7/2010, 22:53

TWEWYplayer wrote:I might join. Strange Journey looks so good its at my local gamestore for $35 right now. I'm thinking about getting it. And why wouldn't it release in the pal territorries? Is it hard to import NA games where you live?

Atlus hates PAL territories. For PS2, they allowed several games to be released over here by other publishers since they refused to do it themselves, but since the DS isn't region locked, they won't let anyone else do it since they get less profits that way than by making us import. And I'm too paranoid to buy online, limiting importing a great deal. Otherwise I could just get it on Play Asia for like NZ$50.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/8/2010, 16:46

Thats gotta suck Shocked Atlus is an awesome company!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 05:39