The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

3 posters

Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead?

DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead? Empty Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead?

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/10/2010, 04:25

I've been reading the fan translated manga (which sadly stopped at chapter 25 after the story got licensed), and plan on checking out the anime soon as well. Want to see if it has any other fans here.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead? Empty Re: Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead?

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/10/2010, 09:03

nope i've never even heard of it XD
    JJkul
    JJkul

Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead? Empty Re: Anyone else read / watch Highschool of the Dead?

Post  JJkul 9/10/2010, 13:14

TWEWYplayer wrote:nope i've never even heard of it XD
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/10/2010, 15:06

Look it up now if you have any interest in zombies and fan service.
    Here is a scene. Warning - May be offensive
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/10/2010, 17:41

It look good and very gorish lol! Is the anime in english?
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/10/2010, 18:05

TWEWYplayer wrote:It look good and very gorish lol! Is the anime in english?
    Well, its been licensed. Not sure how many if any have been dubbed yet (or it might be getting a sub only for all I know). You will have to do more research yourself for the anime, I've only read the manga myself. I can upload the chapters I have to 4shared if you want to look at those. Would just link you to the site I got them, but they were removed after both the anime and manga got picked up.

Edit - My 4Shared - Should be obvious what to download.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/10/2010, 20:06

I started the download and waited for like 5 minutes and it said it had 3 hours and 40 minutes left silent I'll still download it but not right now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 08:41