The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

2 posters

Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies?

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies? Empty Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies?

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/29/2010, 22:07

I submitted a record and sent out the vhs tape with mine and vuki 196's records for pokemon snap on september 7? I haven't got any info about it yet and its almost october.
    JJkul
    JJkul

Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies? Empty Re: Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies?

Post  JJkul 10/1/2010, 01:45

Sorry, I only know what I've learned from King of Kong, which doesn't really help with what you need.

One thing I'll say is that in the movie, the head ref (at that time) had a huge amount of tapes to watch, so it could be they'll just get to yours when they can.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies? Empty Re: Is anyone here familiar with Twin Galaxies?

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/1/2010, 08:56

Yea I found out the the ref I got is remodeling the site and he is one of the main refs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 06:54