The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

2 posters

Did anyone get RROD yet?

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Did anyone get RROD yet? Empty Did anyone get RROD yet?

Post  TWEWYplayer 1/2/2011, 22:26

I got mine about a year and a half ago and had some minor problems with it but never got the RROD yet. What about you guys?

(I want to get this site going again so i'm posting some very random things XD
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Did anyone get RROD yet? Empty Re: Did anyone get RROD yet?

Post  DeltaBladeX 1/3/2011, 04:09

I've been lucky. Got a pre owned old model, without the HDMI port. But, since my Hotmail account (while my XBox account is linked to) has been hacked, system death means all my DLC and Arcade games will go bye bye. After that, I'll likely be **** it and sell all of it.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 1/3/2011, 18:01

I haven't even bothered to buy a single XBLA game yet. I think that they price their downloadable games much more higher than nintendo or sony does. My 360 has read all my games as dvd's before, turned of randomly on me once, while I was playing a game it shut off and kept restarting over and over, and it didn't read disc's at all for a small amount of time.

The funny thing is that I hardly even played my 360. It is such a piece of junk!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 12:13