The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

4 posters

The randomness thread: Anything that doesn't deserve it's own thread

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

The randomness thread: Anything that doesn't deserve it's own thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The randomness thread: Anything that doesn't deserve it's own thread

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/28/2010, 21:18

Why didn't you have school today? Lucky!
    JJkul
    JJkul

The randomness thread: Anything that doesn't deserve it's own thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The randomness thread: Anything that doesn't deserve it's own thread

Post  JJkul 9/28/2010, 22:00

I'm home schooled, so I started a week early so i could have a week off for Halo: Reach.

But I'm thinking I may try to just "take it easy" with school instead of taking it off completely.

Or I may just go back all the way, and have the extra 3 days off for whenever I want (that's the smart thing to do, anyway)
    JJkul
    JJkul

Post  JJkul 10/2/2010, 18:23

So, assuming my 72 pin connector works, I'm thinking my first batch of NES stuff will be:

Another controller (but we can look a bit more to see if we can find the other one)
    Zapper
    Game Genie

Blades of Steel
    Contra
    Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
    Tecmo Super Bowl
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/2/2010, 18:38

Make sure you get "The Guardian Legend" too its about a $5 game and It is probably my favorite NES game.
    JJkul
    JJkul

Post  JJkul 10/2/2010, 20:43

I'll see if I can get it, based on the planning I've done that'll be an extra $2 more than I have.

EDIT:

My 72 pin connector arrived, way faster than I expected!
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/2/2010, 21:30

Thats alright just be sure to get it when you can because it probably is almost the best $5 iv'e ever spent in my life!

Thats cool that your 72-pin connectors arrived already. Did you install it yet?
    JJkul
    JJkul

Post  JJkul 10/2/2010, 22:37

Pretty much just finished, and it works like a charm!!

HECK YEAH!!!!

E-HUG!! cheers
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/2/2010, 23:10

E-Hug's back cheers congrats man lol!
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/3/2010, 21:58

It looks like DeltaBladeX is going to have the first birthday on the site. lol!

Hey delta make sure you go on this site on your birthday if you can be. I am going to do something for ya. cheers
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 10/3/2010, 22:00

TWEWYplayer wrote:It looks like DeltaBladeX is going to have the first birthday on the site. lol!
    Don't remind me. I feel old. And I'm going to be all lonely, with nothing but 5 liters of cookies and cream ice cream to keep me company that day. Sad
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/3/2010, 22:36

Hey you got us on the site! If I wasn't broke I could of sent you something little but I'm broke. Hey do you have a gameboy and/or a gameboy color?
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 10/3/2010, 23:27

TWEWYplayer wrote:Hey you got us on the site! If I wasn't broke I could of sent you something little but I'm broke. Hey do you have a gameboy and/or a gameboy color?
    Sadly no. Kind of a pity, I still have a pile of games for them, but my DS can't play them. My Gameboy Pocket is dead, my old Color was stolen, My Advance SP has a dead battery and no charge cable. So no playing Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX, Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Dragon Quest I / II, Dragon Quest Monsters, Metroid 2, Azure Dreams or any of my other games for them. Never even played some of them, I've been wanting to find a good Advance SP but no luck.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/4/2010, 08:45

They are all PAL game boys right?
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 10/4/2010, 14:52

Gameboy games aren't actually region locked. Some of those didn't even get releases down here, I only got them from an American transfer student.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/4/2010, 16:24

Oh da I should have known that Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 06:08