The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

3 posters

I am finally gonna buy a nintendo

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

I am finally gonna buy a nintendo Empty I am finally gonna buy a nintendo

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/25/2010, 16:08

After having 9 nintendo games i've finally decided I shoud buy one lol!
    I really should of had one by now Mad
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

I am finally gonna buy a nintendo Empty Re: I am finally gonna buy a nintendo

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/25/2010, 23:25

Like, the Nintendo Entertainment System? Damn, thats old. Be lucky to find one that doesn't do the blink. Unless you want to get one of the new versions from 3rd party companies. Though you want to research them first, some use a emulator that reads carts, and aren't very good.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/26/2010, 13:51

Yup the NES(Nintendo Entertainment System) and my local game store didn't have one and that is the first time i've been in there that they didn't have one Mad Talk about unlucky!
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/28/2010, 21:38

They got one in stock today so I got it and it looks and works perfectly! Also it has a brand new 72 pin connector in it!

Last edited by TWEWYplayer on 9/29/2010, 08:57; edited 1 time in total
    JJkul
    JJkul

Post  JJkul 9/28/2010, 22:01

Sweet!!!!!

I'm hoping to have the money to get my top loader some time in October, if it looks like I'm going to get a November allowance I'll ask mom if I can have it early (my dad's a salesman, so allowance depends on how well he does).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 01:56