The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

4 posters

Anybody else play the original spyro games?

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Anybody else play the original spyro games? Empty Anybody else play the original spyro games?

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/16/2010, 22:31

I love the original three on the ps one so much! I really feel like this series is a little underated so I want to see if you guys play them geek
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Anybody else play the original spyro games? Empty Re: Anybody else play the original spyro games?

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/17/2010, 05:25

Of all the Spyro games, I've only played a bit of the third game for PS1 and help my youngest brother with bits of the PS2 games. Never owned one myself. Really should do something about that.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Anybody else play the original spyro games? Empty Re: Anybody else play the original spyro games?

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/17/2010, 21:31

I personally liked the third one the best as it is my 2nd favorite game but the other two are also amazing affraid
    JJkul
    JJkul

Post  JJkul 9/19/2010, 13:43

I don't really like PSone too much, it's hard to explain.

There's something about the graphics that throw me off, it always seems to me that everything is too bland and dark. And the gameplay is also off-putting to me, I guess it just doesn't seem as fun to me.

I like N64 >_<
    vuki196
    vuki196

Post  vuki196 10/26/2010, 17:32

ponificated every one of them cheers king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 03:35