The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

2 posters

I got some awesome deals for video games for once:)

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

I got some awesome deals for video games for once:) Empty I got some awesome deals for video games for once:)

Post  TWEWYplayer 1/2/2011, 22:22

I picked up all of these for $5: Disgea 2, Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny, Suikoden IV, and Suikoden V. Once i'm done raiding the place I should have: Suikoden Tactics, a .hack game of choice, Arcana Heart, Mario Party 4, Ys: Ark of Naphilym, Capcom vs. SNK 2, and tales of Legendia all for also $5 each.

know I butchered most of the names but i'm in a big hurry and wrote them down by memory.

DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

I got some awesome deals for video games for once:) Empty Re: I got some awesome deals for video games for once:)

Post  DeltaBladeX 1/3/2011, 04:06

Damn you for those great deals. Mad
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

I got some awesome deals for video games for once:) Empty Re: I got some awesome deals for video games for once:)

Post  TWEWYplayer 1/3/2011, 17:45

Laughing If you think I got good deals you should hear what vuki 196 got for $5. He beat me to the store we got all of the stuff from and he got SMT: Devil Summoner for $5 which is sold for about $80 online if its complete.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 01:56