The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

4 posters

I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions?

ConsoleHandheldGamer

I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions? Empty I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions?

Post  ConsoleHandheldGamer 9/9/2010, 02:58

I already have 4 360 games: Blue Dragon, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia. I'm a RPG fan and I also like other games where I can wander around, just either exploring or doing missions or quests. Platformers are another type of game I like (like Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter).

I already own Nier, Resonance of Fate and Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3, rather than the Xbox versions.
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions? Empty Re: I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions?

Post  TWEWYplayer 9/9/2010, 09:05

I don't really like the 360 but Dragon Age: Origins,Eternal Sonata, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope are all really good RPG's.
    JJkul
    JJkul

I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions? Empty Re: I am going to buy an Xbox 360, game suggestions?

Post  JJkul 9/9/2010, 13:41

If Xbox Live Arcade is an option, Splosion Man and Trials HD are awesome platformers.
    DeltaBladeX
    DeltaBladeX

Post  DeltaBladeX 9/9/2010, 15:00

Well, I can't really think of much that would interest you, but something that might be useful is a way to get the Japanese free DLC for Lost Odyssey right here. Since it is just one of those codes that unlocks disc content, you can use the Japanese download fine. It will even have an English name when your console language returns to normal. Just one warning. While accessing a Japanese account, the system will display Japanese text. Learn how to access the DLC menu through the Disc menu to minimize the stuff you have to wade through.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 02:33