The Epic Video Game Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk video games

4 posters

Video game progress update topic

TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Video game progress update topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Video game progress update topic

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/14/2010, 09:04

Nice on getting chronicles! Another good final fantasy compilation thats good is final fantasy anthology(final fantasy V a final fantasy VI. Final Fantasy VI is amazing!
    Ha your playing as the cowboys who are 1-3 this year *tries to hide the fact that the Vikings are 1-3 also but will beat the cowboys next week*

Have you ever played chrono trigger?
    JJkul
    JJkul

Video game progress update topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Video game progress update topic

Post  JJkul 10/14/2010, 11:25

TWEWYplayer wrote:Nice on getting chronicles! Another good final fantasy compilation thats good is final fantasy anthology(final fantasy V a final fantasy VI. Final Fantasy VI is amazing!
    Ha your playing as the cowboys who are 1-3 this year *tries to hide the fact that the Vikings are 1-3 also but will beat the cowboys next week*

Have you ever played chrono trigger?

I was choosing between Chronicles and Anthology, I want to ask for Anthology for Christmas.

Yeah, the Cowboys aren't really doing that well. We have lots of talent, but we keep making lame mistakes Mad

I've never played Chrono Trigger, or for that matter any FF outside of the NES original (which was good, but it was a bit hard and I weenied out) and X (of which I got to the final boss and didn't want to go through the necessary grinding).
    TWEWYplayer
    TWEWYplayer
    Admin

Post  TWEWYplayer 10/14/2010, 16:32

The first final fantasy is my favorite! And when it comes in the mail play chrono trigger. It is one of the greatest games of all time!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 05:39